The two Chinese restaurants I love most in Nashville are: Corner Asian Cafe and China Town. Believe it or not, Corner Cafe has a secret menu offering some real good authentic Chinese food. Let’s go and find out!
Corner Asian Cafe is located at 10656 Concord Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027. And here is the seeecret menu:
My Top 3 favorite items are:
#1. Beef tendon and shank– the best in town!
#2. Fish fillet with picked Chinese cabbage in hot pot
3. Potato thread sir-fried in a spicy vinegar sauce
There are also some other dishes I would recommend:
Appetizers: Green onion pancake
Specialties: Spicy cumin beef
Noodle: Beef noodle (so good)
A few tips:
1) Chinese like to order several dishes and share them with family friends.
2) The main chef is off on Wednesday, so you know when not to go.
3) It gets busy on weekends.
4) Here is the restaurant’s website: http://cornerasiancafe.net